October 7, 2013

Add a Calendar-Project Life reveal

Can't say I'm happy its another Monday but I am happy to share a project life page I created for our PL challenge reveal over at S.O.U.S..  For this weeks challenge, we decided to keep semi simple and asked our team to add a CALENDAR to their page...
I found mine in the SIL store, just print and cut.. Wow, it was just way too easy :)  I added a small circle to the day, printed it and then just cut around the edge.. Love my cameo and software..

so, here is my take on this Mondays Project life challenge:


 I love to bake and do so almost every weekend..LOL  Gotta bake something and I've found so many awesome recipes on Pinterest that I just can't resist to try them...
I made some super duper yummy cinnamon rolls last weekend and actually took some photos of them cause they turned out so good :)

how about a few close ups of the cards I created:

The calendar which I printed and cut, then added a die cut spatula to the bottom.. the bowls, I love those bowls and I had to use them on this layout.. The text I created myself, just printed it onto the card and then cut around the edge, adding the die cut bowls..

Yum!! The rolling pin is a die cut and I just printed the text onto it, cutting again just around the edge of the rolling pin.. Love being able to add text to cuts..


I didnt have many photos for this page, so I decided to make the week title BIG and took up four cards.. Wowzah!! and those cute little cinnamon roll die cuts I found online, when I googled cinnamon roll SVG.. I don't unfortunately have that link :(

My fancy journaling..LOL   I once again added the text to the card, just printed it and then cut around edge.. super easy and fun.. speaking of fun, the mixer is a die cut ..

Gooey Goodness, seriously messy to eat, but so worth it.
no licking the screen..LOL

for supplies used:

Silhouette Designer edition software
Silhouette Cameo
Canon home printer

white cardstock
digital papers

die cuts.
baking set

free font : Love letter
distress inks

well fellow lifers.. That's my PL post for today, do stop by SOUS and check out what amazing PL inspiration our DT have created for you and do join in on the fun..
hope you have a scrap-tastic week
hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment