August 2, 2013

So Many Smiles- Sketch reveal

TGIF!  I've been absolutely dying to share this layout with you.. Its a girly one and the photo is of my niece Kaia.  she is such a beauty :)   Her smile really makes you smile and she smiles all the time..  Did a little FB stalking again and found this photo of her and wanted to create a beautiful layout with some hand made flowers, etc..


and here is the sketch:
The sketch was created by our very own Leah Schaeffer

Some close ups:

lots of goodies :) 

These flowers took forever to create...LOL  
My beautiful niece..

lamp post with some butterflies and pearls..

The sentiment on the key fits my niece like a glove..
She has lots of dreams and being a doctor is one of them..


supplies used:

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette design edition
Canon Printer

White cardstock
Digital paper kit: Glitz designs

die cuts:
SIL store: flowers, feathers, gate, lamp post, title phrase, circle and trim
butterflies: free printable file I found on Pinterest

white paint
say it with pearls
pearl halves
distress ink: Vintage photo
light blue stickles
foam tape

well fellow scrappers.. That's my post for this weeks sketch reveal..
Do stop by SOUS and check out what amazing layouts the rest of our design team has created using this same sketch..
Hope you have a scrap-tastic weekend..
hugs
Nanné

7 comments:

  1. What gorgeous detail! I'm shopping Cameo prices this weekend if you have any leads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nanne, I have just found your Blog via Pinterest and I have to say that your work is stunning. The layout above is beautiful, I especially like the colour combo. I'm following you now so I don't miss your next project.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Nanne this is sooo beautiful. Have a great day.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning layout Nanne, the colour palette is gorgeous, and all those little flowers were certainly worth the effort - beautiful! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nanne..I love these colors and the photo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete