July 1, 2013

Project Life reveal for SOUS

Whooooooooa... hold the phone.. Is it Monday already?...LOL 
 I'm so late with my post for today, Hubby's been keeping me busy at the garage helping him with customers, as if I know anything about cars..LOL.. 
I really want to share a Project Life page with you that I created for our first PL challenge of July.. The month of July is my month to pick the challenges and to create the sketches.  So for todays PL challenge I chose for you to use 2 Journaling Cards on your page.. I know, I know, I know, most of us do that anyway.. So, how simple is this challenge?
Here is what I created:


I was able to create these cards with the Silhouette Designer edition software.. I was also able to do all of my journaling on the cards, printing them and then cutting them with the text added.  Love that feature by the way..
Here is what my design looked like before adding the photos..

I love playing around with the digital elements in Silhouette Design Edition software.. So much fun, seriously.

for supplies used:

Silhouette Designer Edition software
Silhouette Cameo
Canon printer

white cardstock
Echo park Digital kit: Note To Self

alright fellow crafters and Project Lifer's.. Now its your turn to share your pages with us girls over at SOUS..
Stop by and get inspired by all of the fun and amazing pages that our design team have put together..
Hope everyone has a scrap-tastic week
Hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment