July 24, 2013

Pile It On Challenge-Whimsical Designs

I think the title of the post has my name written all over it..  As you know, I love to just "pile it on"..LOL
But for this weeks challenge, I really wanted to think outside of the box and create something I've ever made before..Plus, I created some of my very own die cuts using the SIL software..
To the goodies I say:
The ship I created myself with some squares that I edited with the editing tool and then circles.. I really like the end result :)  and actually I saved 0.99 cents not having to buy a cut file :)  Go me!!

How about some fun close up of all the layers:

side view of the step card.. 

better side view.. All of my little fishes are added with little pieces of bent paper.. not sure the technical term for it, but makes them look like they are floating..

my floating fish and waves..

and it wouldn't be my card if it didn't have some kind of floral element..LOL  love this die cut that I found in the SIL store: "Tropical Set" by Ms.Kate.

and finally my boat and the cute little sentiment that was behind this creation (literally)..LOL

and for this weeks challenge we have a great sponsor.

 so hope you find some time to play along and you couldn't have a chance at winning a * $15.00 gift certificate to Paper Parade..

for supplies used to create this card:

Silhouette Cameo
SIL software
(die cuts: tropical flour, fish, sun, clouds, waves, card base and life saver)
boat: own design

White cardstock
foam tape
distress inks: vintage photo, fired brick and Tumbled glass
papers: digital paper kit: Sweetshoppedesign.com

Sentiment stamps by: Whimsical Designs
Everyday Sentiments

Thank you for stopping by today and do stop by Whimsical Designs and see what amazing projects the rest of our design team has created for this challenge..
Hope you have a scrap-tastic week
Hugs
Nanné

4 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute Nanne. I love the colors, the papers. The embellishments are so pretty too. Love how you used the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Love this... Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete