July 15, 2013

Date Tag-Project Life reveal-S.O.U.S

I've been having so much fun creating these Project Life pages.. I read some place that they are suppose to be quick to make, but I've noticed that mine take a long time cause I'm such a sucker for detail...LOL
For this weeks project life page, I decided to use photos from our road trip we took the week before last.. I hadn't seen my grand father in 15 yrears, so we decided to take a drive up north.. Took us just over 4 hours to get there, with a few stops on the way.
Here is my take on this weeks Challenge:
all of my pages will be in a big 12x12 chipboard album..

How about some close ups:
I added a DAY tag.. adding the day we left for our drive..plus some journaling to remember why we took the road trip.  I will have all of my pages in weekly order, so I decided to no label this week with a number of the week title card..

a photo of my mom and my hubby..I took this at our first stop to stretch our legs..

My hubby took a photo of me as we were driving.. you can barely see my hair on the left side of the photo..LOL  

I also added a fun tag next to a photo of my mom eating some ice cream at the next rest stop we decided to stop at..


Here is a close up of the other journaling tag I added with some ice cream die cuts.. 

and finally the title card.. I found this cute road trip die cut in the SiL store. The car and buttons are a digital element that I was able to print and cut using the SIL software..

for supplies used:

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette Design Edition software (creating the cards)

Canon Printer
digital paper: Cherries Jubilee: sweet shoppe designs
digital elements: Echo Park: all boy (buttons, cars, stop sign)

die cuts: road, ice cream, street sign, tag and phrase (SIL store)

white card stock
distress ink: Bundled sage and Fired Brick

well fellow scrappers.. Thats my Project life post for today.. Us girls at S.O.U.S will be posting our project life challenges every other Monday.. Do stop by SOUS and check out what great PL pages our amazing design team has created for this challenge.. Hope we inspire you to get crafting and come share your project with us by linking it back to SOUS..
Hope you have a scrap-tastic week
Hugs
Nanné

1 comment:

  1. Love your Project life page! Super adorable! So much detail!

    ReplyDelete