July 10, 2013

Clean and Simple-Whimsical Designs Reveal

Well, Helloooo fellow crafters.. So glad you stopped by today to check out my take on a CAS style card.. Let me start by saying " oh boy, was this ever a challenge!"..LOL  I'm sure everyone has figured out that I like to load my projects with lots of stuff, so playing it simple really did make this a challenge..
So with that said, this is what I came up with:
I like how I went with the using the same color theme.. The black, white and grey really make the card elegant..

I watched a video on how to add faux stitching to your cuts using the silhouette software.. made it so easy and no more trying to figure out if the lines are straight or not..LOL

When I was browsing through the sentiments, I wanted to use one that I hadn't used before and when I see this one, the song started playing in my head..LOL  Its why I added the piano :)

We have a great sponsor this week:
3 digis of winners choice..

for list of supplies used:

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette Software

Die cuts: Silhouette Store
White cardstock
Canon Printer
Digital Papers: Echo Park Bamine collection
White ribbon
foam tape
Sentiment stamps by: Whimsical Designs
Everyday Sentiments

and there ya have it.. This card was quick to create and I really enjoy the end result..
I want to thank you for stopping by today and do stop by Whimsical Designs to check out what amazing projects the rest of our design team has created for this challenge,

5 comments:

  1. What a clever design! My granddaughter would love this one! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. It does not look like you struggled one bit!! I love the cuts, and the stitching you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors. It's a beautiful card.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Nanne! I love that piano! The curved, faux stitched line adds such elegance to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAY COOL! What an awesome design!

    ReplyDelete