June 7, 2013

Sketch reveal- SOUS

Happy Friday fellow scrappers..
Us girls over at SOUS are having our sketch reveal today and for the month of June, our very own Sandi is creating all of the sketches and choosing the die cuts.. I had so much fun playing with this week sketch, it was just so different..
Here is what I came up with:
the pictures of my daughter from last summer at my moms house.. we were all sitting outside enjoying the sun.

her goofy smile..




I used diamond stickels on the edges of all the clouds and the wings..

and the cute little angel..

for supplies used:

silhoutte cameo
silhoutte design edition

die cuts: SIL store
digital elements and papers: Echo Park
white card stock
stickles
foam tape
doily's

I think that about does it for today.. Do stop by SOUS and check out what amazing layouts our design team has created for this challenge..
Hope everyone has a scraptastic weekend..
hugs
Nanné





11 comments:

  1. Hi Nanne, love your page its brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a wonderful take on the sketch! I love all the die cuts and the angel is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to seeing what you will create next. This is amazing..I LOVE LOVE the angel. So sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! So cute! The sticklers are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic Nanne love the angel & angel wings ... hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your lay out and the angel is perfect.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful whimsical page~ you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet-love the touches of glimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely!!! The angel looking over the cloud is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another stunning page Nanne. Your work with the Cameo is amazing!! Totally adoring the die cut angel and the title is perfect... HugZ xx

    ReplyDelete