February 15, 2013

Winter Wonderland-SOUS sketch reveal

I'm counting days... Only three more work days and then I get to take my winter vacation, I get 8 days plus 2 weekends.. Go Me!! any ideas, how I'll be spending those days? any ?..huh? any?.. Scrapping my butt off, that's what I'll be doing..LOL
yes, were still suffering from the "Winter" blues.. We have so much snow, that we don't know what to do with it all and around this time of year, my hubby starts his complaining about how much he hates winter..LOL  I on the other, who spent most of my life living in south Florida, love Winter..  yes, you can call me crazy..
so, being that its cold out side and our back yard is covered up to our knees in snow, I decided to create one more winter themed layout..  I once again decided to create with my cameo and this is what I came up with:
The photo is of my furry meatball who I have nick named " The shmell-ster!" LOL
He loves the snow as well.. rolls around in it!! weirdo..LOL

so, how's about a few close ups:

The flowers, leaves and flourish I found in the Silhouette online store.. I cut them in white and then inked them with pink and yellow.. The leaves I cut in green..

same with the snow flakes, they are also from the Silhouette online store..

I adore my little snow man.. 
The facial stamp is by Peachy Keen stamps that I was given to me as a gift by Stephanie from Whimsical Designs.  I added some cheeks and the eyes with chalk.

The title and the corner flourish's are also from the Silhouette online store.. 
The papers are a digital kit I bought..

for supplies used:

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette design studio software

images:  Silhouette online store
(snowman, flourish, corners, flowers, leaves, snow flakes and title)

papers: Digital kit
white card stock

inks
chalks
Green Crystals by Prima Marketing
foam tape
Martha Stewart edge punch

well fellow scrappers..That's my post for this weeks sketch challenge.. Do stop by S.O.U.S and check what amazing layouts our design team members have created to inspire you with..
I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day yesterday and hope you all have a scrap-tastic weekend..
hugs

9 comments:

  1. What an amazing page .. love that snowman and the corner flourishes .. wow! I am beginning to give some thought to getting a Cameo .. oh my!!!! Love Winter??? Go take your temp, girlfriend! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You ladies are amazing with these layouts!!!! This is gorgeous, Nanne! I imagine that this is what winter looks like in heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love your flowers and cute embellishments :) my dogs love the snow too LOL! weirdos hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Nanne, love the snowman and the gorgeous title. The colours are so perfect. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing layout, Nanne!!!!! Love the flowers and the snowman!!!! His Peachy Keen Face is just adorable!!!!! You can keep the snow, Nanne... I'm enjoying our 70 degree weather here!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!! Stay warm!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nanne, this layout is just so adorable. I love all the great wintery accents ( even though I"m also a snow hater lol) Glad the pup is having fun in it though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margie totally nailed it when she said winter in heaven. I so agree. This is such a magical LO. I love the soft sweet colors, and all your embsellishments. Rocking it girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know how you can love winter, but I love your layout! Your dog has such a nice fur cost on he doesn't seem effected by the cold! Awesome snowman!

    ReplyDelete