January 16, 2013

Card sketch-reveal SOUS

Happy Wednesday fellow crafters..
Its Card sketch reveal time again for us girls over at Stuck On U Sketches.. This weeks sketch was designed by me :).. I created this card for my niece who turned 18 last December..  She loved the card..
so, without further a do, here is the card I created for this sketch challenge:


I used some of my flowers on this card.. Which I haven't done in a while.. been busy concentrating on using my Imagine instead. This was such a nice change of pace...

How's about a few close ups:




for supplies used:

papers by: DCWV "all about girls!" stack
cardstock : white
flowers
string of pearls
MS edge punch
MS twig punch
MS butterfly punch
pearl halves
ribbon
Stamps by: Fiskars
StaZOn Ink

ok fellow crafters..  I've showed you mine, now you show me yours..LOL
and by that, I mean stop by SOUS, check out our sketch and submit to us your amazing projects..
Till next time ..
Have an amazing week crafting..
hugs

5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFULLY DONE, Nanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...this is just beautiful!! I am working on a card right now to enter your challenge. Can't wait:) I am so addicted to flowers now. I love the I Am Roses ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. H..This is really beautiful..love all the flowers and pink is soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a totally gorgeous card Nanné - the colour, the flowers, the wee branches, and the wee touch of green, pearls, roses, butterflies, punch work - beautiful... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this card is amazing, its just gorjuss. Who ever receives this will be delighted.

    ReplyDelete