June 18, 2012

Make a Wish

Happy Monday fellow scrappers.. Its NannĂ© again and I wanted to share a layout I created using some of the Prima Sun Kiss papers I got from my grab bag..  I am a very cheap scrapper and I try to get the most out of my papers and embellishments.. So, I decided to use the 12x12 printed background, adding small pieces of paper to accent and then went with adding white cardstock as the main color.. I was trying to keep this layout white and blue, by adding white and blue flowers..LOL

so, here is my layout:

I also did some edge punching with one of my favorite edge punches by MS.. 
How about a few close ups:


 I also cut up one of the notecards that came in the collection and used only the scalloped edges, tucking them behind the paper..



I love these big white Alabaster roses.. I added some white liquid pearl to the edges of it..


I used light blue Hydrangeas by Prima..  
adding baby blue liquid pearl to the edges and Prima E-Line crystals to the centers..
the alpha stickers came in the paper collection.


and finally my title.. I cut it using my Cricut and Hello Kitty cartridge.. adding some white liquid pearl drops to accent and some punched butterflies out of the coordinating papers..
plus, I added a chipboard journaling sticker and then added some of the other alphabet stickers that also came in this collection.. I'm not good when it comes to journaling, so I was pleased with myself that I got the "you are 4" on there..LOL

Cricut cartridges used:

Hello Kitty: title "WISH"
Life's a Beach: leaves

Alrighty then fellow scrappers.. that's my Monday post this week.. Do stop by Your Memories Here and check out the amazing deals Kristina has on the Prima grab bags.. They are filled to the rim with all kinds of goodies for LOTS of different projects..
Okey dokey.. I hope everyone has a scrap-tastic week..
Hugs


4 comments: