May 18, 2012

Sweet Wishes card- SOUS reveal


Wow!! its so weird being today is Friday since we had a holiday yesterday and got to take the day off.. but I'm so glad it is Friday since I get to share a project with you that I created for our die cut challenge over at SOUS..
This weeks die cut challange is: FRUIT
and I struggled with this challenge, which I thought was so funny cause it seemed so simple at first..LOL

So, with that said here is my project :

We had a rainy day today so the photo isn't the best, but I'm sure you get the idea..LOL

and for a few close ups:





I pop dotted pretty much everything, giving it a lot dimension...

and for the supplies used:

Cricut Craftroom for the design
Cricut Imagine

Imagine cartridge: Imagine more
prints, tag and banner

regular cartridges:

A Childs Year: 
Scalloped square: base

Songbird: 
Title "wishes"

George and Basic Shapes:
 little squares

White and brown cardstock
white gel pen for doodling and faux stitching
Tim Holtz distress ink: brushed Corduroy
pop dots

well fellow crafters.. That's my Friday project.. I hope you get a chance to stop by SOUS and check out what cute projects our amazing design team has created for this challenge.. and do join in on the fun with us this week..
Hope everyone has a scrap-tastic weekend :)
hugs
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh babe...this is great!
    We need to put our cards together as a set!
    They are perfect together...kinda funny we did
    something so similar! There's just so many ideas
    out there that its funny when that happens!
    I love love this!
    Hope you have a great weekend off!!!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, there! Loving your sweet wishes card! I found this challenge hard myself .. but it is kind of fun to push yourself like that! Loving those banners .. may have to lift it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nanne by looking at this card you sure can't tell you struggled...lol I think you do a excellent job on everything you do!
    I too LOVE the banners
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know where you get all your great ideas. Your brain must be running over! LOL. This is adorable. I love the banners. I am inspired as always!

    ReplyDelete