April 9, 2012

Journal with Prima- YMH dt project

Happy Monday everyone.. Easter came and went, which can only mean were one step closer to summer.. and being another Monday, I get to share a little project with you that I created as my design team project for Your Memories Here.
I ordered some Prima goodies a few months back and I've been busy creating all kinds of projects with them and the paper stack is still loaded even though I've made lots of stuff with it.. I decided to create a journaling book of sorts, which measures 5" x 7".. I added lots of black cardstock pages, which are covered with the papers from the Prima Printery collection.. I thought to make something for myself that I can write in all about my daily routines.. 
and then with the left overs, I made a mini journaling book.. it measures about 3" x 5".. I also put my bind-it-all to good use, which has been collecting dust on the shelf..LOL
Here are my projects:

For the front cover of the bigger book, I added some black lace and made a rosette with it.. adding a Prima Vintage Trinket to the center.. I also had these beautiful medium size and miniature Prima roses that came in my goody bag and the bling, can't forget about the bling.. 
On the smaller one, since I wanted to keep in my purse, I didn't want to embellish the covers with anything that would eventually tear off.. I instead used some glossy accents and went over the title, the clock and the little flourish design, giving it a nice effect..

so, the supplies I used to create this product that can be found at Your Memories Here are:
Prima Papers ( I used the Prima Printery collection, but anything would look just as amazing)

Alrighty then fellow scrappers.. That's my Monday project for this week.. Do stop by Your Memories Here and check Kristina's amazing selection of goodies.. I have a package on the way and I'm on pins and needles till it gets here :)
Plus, there are some seats still available for the Sweet Retreat in Philladelphia..Just click HERE for more information.

Hope everyone has a scrap-tastic week..
Hugs

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job, Nanne! Gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the Kraft, black, & pink look on the mini:)
    I am a new follower, I can't wait to see more of your creations.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete