April 27, 2012

Accessorize- Sketch reveal SOUS

I'm telling ya these weeks are just flying by..LOL  Another Friday and that means another awesome reveal for us girls over Stuck On U Sketches.. This week we have an original that was designed by me :) (big grin)..
I love banners, can't seem to get enough of them.. Plus, I've seen them used in so many wonderful ways.. With my layout I really thought outside of the box a bit, not only in the color of the layout (which is so not norm for me to use brights on my layouts (big grin again..LOL)..

yea yea yea, ok... let me get to my layout..LOL

My daughter owns more shoes that should be allowed by law and that goes for sunglasses as well..LOL  So, I incorporated those into my layout.. plus she always keeps lip gloss in her purse among other things..LOL

here is my sketch:


Here are a few close ups of the layout:






While designing this layout, I decided to use a cartridge from my collection that I hadn't used in a long time.. I hate it when they just sit and gather dust, don't you?...

for the supplies used to create this layout:

Cricut Imagine and Cricut Craftroom free design software
Cricut Yummy cartridge for the prints and colors
white cardstock..

Cricut cartridge:

Forever Young:
Dress form, purse, lipstick, umbrella, nail polish, sunglasses, boots and high heels, tags and title

George and Basic Shapes:
Squares and rectangles for base of layout

Life's a Beach:
Sandals

I also used pop dots, white gel pen and white liquid pearls, Chalks and inks..

Alrighty then my fellow scrappers.. I want to thank you all so much for stopping by today and checking out my project for our Sketch reveal over at S.O.U.S..
Do stop by and join in on the fun with us girls this week..
hugs

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE how you used the Forever Young cartridge. All the accenting for this is perfect! Your sketch totally rocked too... loved working with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous layout! Love the colours and all the little details you added onto all the cuts, TFS :)
    xxxhugs, Jenn
    craftyfulgardens.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is terrific Nanne, love your daughter's style about shoes LOL!!!!
    Fab LO fab colours love the added detail .. hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW........this is an awesome layout, love it)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun, fun layout! I love what you did with the banners and all the great accessories on the page! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling, darling layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a terrific page, Nanne .. loving those Circuit cuts .. looks like this one was a ton of fun. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout. Love the bright colors and all the details - so fun. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing circuit cuts, Nanne! I love all the color and cool details you used o. This layout, plus, the sketch was totally AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nanne, this is super cut and so creative!!!!! I love the colors you used... and the liquid pearls make everything stand out so well!!! Love It!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete