March 23, 2012

Bunny die cut challenge-SOUS reveal

TGIF fellow scrappers..
 Us girls over at Stuck On U Sketches are having our die cut challenge reveal today and for this Fridays challenge we were asked to use a BUNNY on our project..
 I chose to do a card, since I've been having such a ball making cards..
I chose the cute little bunny cut from the Kate's ABC's cartridge.. I also chose prints and colors from the Cricut Imagine Lori's Garden cartridge.. love the soft colors..

Here is my take on our challenge:

I also used my favorite edge punch by Martha Stewart, some prima pearls and finally a cute stamp sentiment from one of Whimsical Designs stamp sets..

Here are a few close ups of the card:



and finally, for the supplies used:

Cricut Imagine
Cricut Craftroom: design
Imagine cartridge: Lori's Garden
regular cartridge:
Kate's ABC's

White cardstock
pop dots
stamp sentiment by: Whimsical Designs
eline pearls: prima
pop dots
Tattered Rose distress ink
chalks
ribbon
MS edge punch

well fellow scrappers, thats it for me today.. I'm so happy you stopped by today and checked out what I created as my design team project for Stuck On U Sketches.. Do stop by and check out what the rest of our amazing design team has created for this challenge..
I hope everyone has a scra-tastic weekend
Hugs

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love all of the patterns you chose! Awesome job, Nanne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! So sweet and full of great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one took my breath away .. she is soooooo adorable! I came so close to using this cut! Isn't that funny? But anyhow I've wanted to cut her for awhile. Now I feel inspired! This is so soft and precious! Hope the head is doing better~ hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so lovin these cards of yours...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this cut is so sweet! I don't have this cartridge, but I am loving what you guys are doing with it. Love your card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the sweetest!
    oh my!
    I do love this to pieces and your soft
    touches...
    but also, the page before for WW was
    something else and obviously so with
    all those comments! that's going to be
    a HIT on the MB!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Nanne... the colours are so soft & delicate .. hugz X:)

    ReplyDelete