December 23, 2011

Family- SOUS reveal Dec 23rd

Panic has finally set in, only one more day till its Xmas Eve and here in Finland, we actually do our Christmas thing on the Eve.. We get together and have a big dinner, then the Santa actually comes over with a big bag of gifts, sits around and sings xmas songs with the kids and finally passes out all of the gifts.. About a hour later, he hugs the kids and tells them to be good all year till next Xmas..  Ok!, my kids are in their late teens and there's no way, I can pull off  Santa coming over...LOL  so, were going to be doing all of the above, except for the Santa bit... 

but, even in my last minutes of hecticity, I did get a chance to get a layout done, at the "St.Nick" of time...(I'm so funny, ain't I?)  I absolutely loved the sketch that our very own Sandi Clarkson created for this week, and I wanted to do a Xmas layout, since I had not done one yet this year..

Here is my take on our sketch:
 and the sketch:


for a few close ups:
This photo was taken the Xmas before last.. I love this photo, by the way, that is mom aka Gramma on the right, she stands at 5.6" and all my kids have passed her up ..LOL

the title, which was a sticker that came with these awesome Bo Bunny Noel Papers..
the poinsettias are by Petaloo..

and for supplies used:

papers by:
Bo Bunny: Noel Collection
Poinsettias: Petaloo
White liquid Pearl
Leaves: Petaloo
Paper edge distresser..

well ladies.. The supply list is short this week..LOL
I want to thank you all so much for stopping by to see what I've created.. 
I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and hope you get to spend it with your loved ones..
Hugs

8 comments:

  1. now this is just so yummy :) love the colors!!! You have a very Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent Christmas page .. love that range of Bo Bunny papers ... great family pic & quote .. wishing you a happy & joyful Christmas, BTW Christmas Eve in Finland sounds great fun Hugz X:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Christmas page .. I love those papers and am hoarding mine lol .. have fun in all your festivities this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally made me laugh...
    "st nick" of time...that was a good one!
    I'm getting a lil' chill time so hopping around
    a bit! So glad we were able to talk today...
    I hope you are resting and dreaming of sugar plums...
    Hope you have the best holiday...

    Love you lots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great holiday page, Nanne! Glad you got one done for the year, lol! The poinsettias from Petaloo are so nice... never saw those before!

    Merry Christmas, Nanne! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful LO!!! Love the torn papers.
    Have a great Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your LO Nanne - the papers you have used and how you have worked them are wonderful! Aren't daughters precious? My youngest is 22 and back at home finishing her 2nd degree and I am happy to have her here. My oldest (the one in the LO) is 24 and living with her boyfriend, but I still talk to her almost everyday. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Nanné!! I so love the torn papers. Hope you and your family had a fantastic Christmas Eve (we ofcourse celebrate that day too - we had a visit from Santa, but he was outed by my five year old daughter as her father... )

    Santa brought me an expression this year, so I am very ready for a crafty NEw Year!!

    ReplyDelete