November 7, 2011

YMH Design Team Project.

After a mad dash to the post office last Friday to pick up my package from Your Memories Here, when I finally got home, I threw the grocery bags on the kitchen floor and grabbed my box of Prima goodies.. (oh, the groceries? Who cares if the ice cream melts, my scrapbooking stuff is more important..LOL)
I absolutely love love love everything that came in the grab bag and here is the first of many layouts I get to create with the Prima "Printery Collection" I received.. papers, flowers and bling Oh my...LOL
and for my layout:
I started with a piece of plain 12x12 white cardstock (yes, you heard me right, white cardstock..LOL).. Inked the edges with several tints of Ranger distress inks, then Stamped the brick work image using black ink and finally layered the Prima papers, folded a cake doily, and added my photo..
last but not least, added a cluster of flowers.. The black silk rose and the mini roses came in the grab bag..wooo hooo!! 

for a few close ups:
I love love love these silk flowers and the mini roses.. cute cute cute..
the cream colored flowers are from my own stash..
I also found some black gem swirls in my stash..  and added drops of white liquid pearl to the edge of the doily and photo mat.

now, for the supplies used:
filled with:
Printery collection paper stack
Fabric(silk) flowers
Mini Roses
Say it with Crystals
Alphabet Stickers
and lots more goodies.. 


From my own stash:
White cardstock, ribbon, big cream flowers. white liquid pearl, leaves and doily.
The title (LOVE) stamp is by Tim Holtz

Well ladies.. I want to thank you ladies so much for stopping by checking out what I created as my design team project for this week.. Its been so much fun working with these new Prima products.. I have another layout I finished up as well, but you have to wait till next Monday to check that one out..  I can't wait!!
Hope everyone has a wonderfully creative week!
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. What a great layout. I love all of your goodies. Beautiful layout. Love everything about it. I still can't believe the cardstock was white....LOL. HEHE. Did you icecream melt??? HEHE. I hope not. Have an awesome day Nanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Miss Nanne,, I love the Printery collection and have almmost used it all up. It is perfect those wedding photos from you mom's wedding. Love the brick stamp! I sooooo need that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my first time visiting your blog and I so love your layout and template. By the way those creations look great!

    Buy WoW Account

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love this Nanne.....love love love Prima!!!
    hugs
    Brenda
    joy....better go grab the ice cream...lol

    ReplyDelete