November 14, 2011

Prima Printery collection- DT for YMH

Living in Finland, I rarely get the opportunity to get me some Prima papers.. I was sooooo over joyed when Kristina from Your Memories Here sent me my very first prima grab bag..  I was like a kid in a candy store..LOL  It was hard to choose what papers and flowers I wanted to scrap with first.  
Last Monday I shared my first layout that was made using the Printery collection and now today, I get to share the second one..
I am so in love with these colors and the prints are amazing.. 
so, here is my layout:
I once again started out with simple white cardstock.. Crinkled it in hands.. rubbed some distress over it to catch onto the crinkley bits..<-- sounds so funny LOL  Then grabbed my favorite stamp set ever (Tattered Angels Architectural trims) and two different colored distress inks.. dabbed the two inks randomly on the stamp and then starting from the middle, stamped my way out to the sides.. Because the ends of the stamp match,  you can make the stamped image as long  or as short as you want.. 
This way, I was able to Create a nice border on both the top and the bottom of the layout.. 
for a few close ups:
The photo is of my little Amber when she just turned 3 years old, she is now 22yrs old.. She was playing outside when I took this photo of her.. 
The flowers are by Prima.. The tiny roses are from the Grab Bag and
My favorite which is the fabric one  from the Whispers Collection..
The cream and the black rose are from the same collection of Prima's.. I hand cut the banner, adhered it to the layout using foam tape squares and then cut the flourish and the title with my cricut imagine and black cardstock.. adding some bling and white liquid pearl drops..

Supplies I used from the Your Memories Here store:

Prima Grab Bag:
Printery paper collection
Mini roses
Say it in Crystals
little alphabet stickers

Ranger Distress Inks
Tattered Angles Architectural Stamps
foam tape squares


from my own stash:
Prima roses, Leaves, Liquid pearl, ribbon, distress tool and cardstock
I cut the title and flourish with my Cricut Imagine die cutting machine.

Thats it for me again for this lovely Monday..
I want to once again thank you lovely ladies for stopping by and checking out what I've been creating.. It certainly has been fun :)
I hope everyone has a wonderfully creative week.
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page, Nanne ... and such a super cute photo! I especially love the banner .. so adorable! And I always marvel at how you stretch your supplies by using cardstock with your pp. Love that stamp, too, btw! LOL Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work with those papers, Nanne! The banner and flower clusters are amazing! You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Nanne gorgeous. I love the flowers! The stamped background is so pretty. Your Amber is adorable too:) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tones and love your crumpled paper technique, Nanne! Your layouts are always so impressive and I could stare at them for hours. I am eyeballing that Architectural Trim stamp set. I can already envision many uses for it. So many enablers, so little cash. *sigh* LOL!
    So guess who just joined the Whimsical Designers team? YUP! None other than ME! Looks like we will finally be working on some projects together! YIPPEE!

    ReplyDelete