October 10, 2011

Blissful layout- DT project for Your Memories Here

Happy Monday fellow Scrappers.. I know, its not my favorite day of the week either, but because I'm able to share with you a little something every Monday, it has certainly grown on me..LOL
Yesterday I grabbed a few things that I thought would make a great layout.. Starting off with was a photo of my daughter, then some of my favorite papers, stamps, punches, bling and of course Prima Flowers, ribbons and trinkets..

Here is what I ended up:

I once again took the Tattered Angels Architectural Trims stamps and stamped around the edge.. I used the brick stamp from the set this time and some Tim Holtz distress inks.. love how it came out, its not so IN YOUR FACE when you use a soft ink..LOL

Here are a few close ups of the layout:
I then took some of the lace trim and made a rosette out of it and then added small Prima Flower trinket to the center..


some big Prima flowers and other flowers I found in my stash, then finally added two different colored Prima leaves and some Prima Bling..

so, you can create a beautiful layout with just a few key essentials that you can find at the Your Memories Here store..
and finally a fantastic variety of 
Prima Flowers and Leaves

and then from my own stash I used:

Martha Stewart Edge Punch and Butterfly punch
papers by: Colorbok
cream cardstock
Cali Lilly's from wedding section of Michaels
red flowers by: Iamroses

Cricut Expression
Songbird cartridge: title BLISSFUL

2011-stamped using black ink


I want to thank you all for stopping by today and seeing what I've been up to.. 
Hope everyone has a wonderfully creative week
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Sweet Pea! Wanted to stop by and see your latest YMH creation and am so glad I did! Over the top gorgeous .. love the fallish colors and that fabulous pic of Amber. Love love loved your Autumn Splendor page .. OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.... this is another fabulous layout. Love it all and the colors are soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nanne, this is gorgeous!!!!I love that stamp and the flower clusters are beautiful!! Great rosette and butterflies!! And your colors on the solid bg are just so pretty!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO and picture of your daughter. Love all the details and well toned colors

    ReplyDelete