August 29, 2011

Family Layout - Prima

Hi ladies... Here is another Prima inspired layout I created as my design team project for Your Memories Here.. I used lots of sheer ribbon and tattered angles to glitter up a doily, can't forget my string of pearls either...LOL
I'm not much of an edge puncher, but wanted to add a little elegance to this layout and so grabbed my favorite edge punch by MS and went to town.. I luv how this layout came out. <-- I tend to say that a lot..LOL

 and for a few close ups of the layout:
 I luv these big white Prima Alabaster Flower.. They go so well with everything and being that they are white, you can spritz them with tattered angels glimmer mist and add a whole new look to your layout..
my pink hydrangeas, which I seem to have a lot of  LOL  and can't forget this amazing lace trim that was just so much fun to work with and adds another elegant touch of detail to the layout..

and for supplised used:

My own stash: 
Doily, sheer ribbon, liquid pearl:white, string of pearls, MS around the edge punch & Edge distress tool..

From Your Memories Here:

there you go ladies.. I hope this layout inspires you to want to make one of your own.. nothing very difficult about it, just lots of different size and colored flowers clustered together and those Prima Leaves, just add that last bit of detail.. luv them!!
thnx for stopping today and remember, 
Hope everyone has a wonderfully creative week.
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Nanne, this is beautiful!!!!! Love the pink, flowers, lace, and pearls!!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous layout Nanne! Love the doily :)
    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty LO!! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete