July 8, 2011

Perfect Blend- SOUS reveal July 8th

Oh boy oh boy oh boy, is it getting hot or is it me?..  My scrappiness is suffering from the heat and my woman cave is hotter than hell right now.. makes me now wanna be in there.. which makes me sad!! 
but, I do spend enough time to get my SOUS layouts done and of course, all the other projects that are due..LOL
so, without further delay, here is my take on this weeks sketch:

and the sketch I used was one I created myself.. It was so much fun... and so, here is the sketch.
Its amazing what you an do with your paint program and a few digital scrapbooking elements..LOL
 and for a few close ups of the layout:



My big prima flower, some rose buds and leaves I bought from Iam roses


My three darling little ones.. they aren't so little anymore!!


I've been trying to use my stamps more and decided to stamp the title.. The title came to me when I thought about the cute little poem "What little boys and little girls are made of!".. and because this has all of my kids in the photo, I thought it was the "Perfect Blend!"..LOL  I'm just silly like that..



and finally a close up of the three some.. they are so super cute in this pic.. and my boys were always in their underwear..LOL

and for supplies used:

papers by: K&Co
cardstock : Green and white

Cricut Cartridge: 
Story book: Flourish

Big Flower by: prima
rose buds: Iamroses
leaves: Iamroses

Small flower punch by: Fiskars
Liquid pearls: white
Alphabet Stamps by. I have no idea..LOL
Ink: Stazon-Black
Ink. Colorbox pink and olive green

Well ladies.. thats it for me for now.. Do come back around 7pm easter time, I have another post for you..
thank you all so much for stopping and do stop by SOUS and see what the other designers have created using my sketch.. Everyone did a beautiful job and they really all turned out so different..
Hope everyone has a wonderfully creative weekend..
hot summer hugs
Nanné

10 comments:

  1. lol woman cave..you crack me up and I am going to use that line lol......anyways...loved the sketch and workind with it...and this layout is just darling..love the soft colors and adorable photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nanne I think you should stay hot baby.....lol
    Makes for an AWESOME layout!
    I think all boys and most girls love to be in their under wear the preferred style for lounging
    Loved the sketch and your layout is Striking!!!!
    Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous LO! Love how you did the circle with the flowers! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Nanne!!! You are inspiring me to dig in some of my old family photos!! You do such a wonderful job scrapping yours!!! And the title is great!!! May have to lift that too!!! Have a wonderful weekend... (My scrap room is hot too, you know I'm my room is built inside dh's metal shop.. Yeah it's insulated but still it's metal.. So dh has put 2 window units out here so I can really crank 'em down... Have to keep one on 80 when I'm not out here so my stuff stays "cool"!! But then my electric bill is really cranked up too!! :o( Oh well, when mommas happy everyone is happy, right!!!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Nanne, first I just gotta say how much I enjoyed working with this sketch. It was fab! I don't know the first thing about Paint and have it 20?? years? Anyhoo .. you did a great job with your page .. love the pink pink pink and a wee bit of tan for the guys LOL!~ Oh, also love your WW project. I thought your term was up over there! Well, that will keep you busy and out of trouble .. heehee. Hope the summer isn't this hot the whole blooming time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful LO Nanne & love that pic of your children .. laughed about the boys in their undies mine where the same all those years ago must be a boy thing LOL ... thanx for a great sketch .. X:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky me! My scrap heaven is in our basement, so when it is hot outside, it is perfectly chilly down there :)

    I have said it before, but I'll say it again LOL: Loved your sketch, and I love the other one too. Have big plans for it (bought myself some new goodies yesterday). I have not done much stamping on LOs, but see that I must try that (as I own a zillion stamps...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome sketch!!!! Love your LO!! Sooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love working with your sketch, Nanne! Oh how I love all the pink you used, and the stamped title is the perfect touch! Like Stine, my scrappy space is in the basement, and its so cold down there I almost need to wear a snow suit! It doesn't stop me though!

    ReplyDelete