June 25, 2011

Wow!! I received a SWEET Award.. :O)

 I got one of the sweetest comments ever and then on top that she gave me this sweet blog award.. so, I want to thank Debbie Bakk from the bottom of my heart for thinking of me when she picked the receivers of her award.. So, thank you Debbie...
 now there are some rules that come with this award and they are as follows:

1.  When accepting this blog award I am to thank the person who sent it to me and add a link to their blog
      also. 

*Thank you debbies, 
This is so SWEET of you for thinking of me, it really did made my weekend.
2. Tell 7 facts about myself:

1. I have a goofy sense of humor and I love to make people laugh, I dont' take life too seriously.
2. I absolutely love to listen to my kids laugh. best sound ever...
3. I am still in love with husband after being together for 20 yrs.
4. I love to scrapbook and craft other projects
5. I have been blessed with so many wonderful online friends through my crafting..
6.. I go over my scrabook budget every month..LOL
7.. I cherish every minute I have with my family, they are my everything and without them, I am nothing.

3. I am to pass this award onto 8 others - so here are the 8 Sweet people/blogs I will pass this onto- so please take the time to go visit each one of these lovely talented ladies and leave them some kind words.


1. Jane: Scossie Jane
2. Barb: Craftygirl
4.Maureen: Mo's Addiction
5.Stephanie: Always Crafting

I chose these ladies because they always leave love on my blog so that makes them so SWEET to me.. Enjoy your blog award ladies..
Hugs
Nanné

6 comments:

  1. Thanks sooo much Nanne!!! I love it!! And you always deserve the wonderful comments!! You're the BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippie....
    Thanks so much Nanne for thinking of me, I have know you for a while now and you are such a wonderful person funny, witty and very very talented I am very proud to call you my friend !!!!I am really dragging from my trip so it might take me a few days to post .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and you certainly are the most fun bestie ever! What would I do w/o ya!
    Thanks so much SWEET thang!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWW Nanne!! You are the sweetest!!! Thank you so much!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, Dear Nanne, thank you for thinking of me - you're the bestest... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete