April 15, 2011

ZOOpendous Day- SOUS reveal

Wow!! Those two weeks by like a blink of an eye... But, I always love our reveals over SOUS and this week we have a wonderful sketch by Liz Qualman.. 
I decided to make some of my own embellishments this time and I'm glad I did.. Got to play with my new Mother's Day Bouguet cartridge.. Lovin it!!
anywho!! here is my take on this weeks sketch:

I used K&Co Tim Coffey's Designer Paper.. and the vine I hand made along with the flowers..
The photo is of me and my kids eating lunch at the Helsinki Zoo back when we first moved to Finland..

our sketch this week is:
and for a few close ups:






I followed Sandi's flower tutorial over at S.O.U.S that she had along with her Memory box tutorial.. covered the tips of the flowers with glossy accents and then dipped em in Diamond dust..

And for supplies used:

Papers by : K&Co Tim Coffey's designer colleciton
cardstock: Brown, yellow and white

Cricut cartridges: 
Mothers Day Bouguet: Flowers
A Childs Year: Title font
Doodlecharms: lunch bag

Leaves: Iamroses
vine: hand made
(wire, flower tape)
Glossy Accents
diamond dust

inks: Tim Holtz distress ink: Broken china
Color box inks: green and brown
Computer journaling
black ink pen for faux stitching
white gel pen for dots
pearls 
pop dots
lace
tulle fabric
Butterflies are hand cut from the paper collection

that about does it for this Friday.. Thank you ladies so much for stopping by and taking a look..Do stop by SOUS and check out what the rest of the design team have created and do join in on the fun this week..
hugs
Nanné

5 comments:

  1. love your layout, Nanne! You did an awesome job on the vine and the flowers! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Nanne!!!! I love the title, cute photo, and the handmade flowers and vine are just gorgeous!!! Have a wonderful week!!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful LO Nanne just love your flowers & vine
    luv X:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are beautiful!!!! I have that cartridge but have not used it!! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great color combination! Dig those delicious flowers and I really laughed out loud at the title! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete