February 18, 2011

SOUS reveal Feb 18th, 2011

HI ladies..
well, I wasn't able to join the girls over at SOUS this week because I had received some drastic news last Friday night.. My dad had passed away peacefully in his sleep after suffering a massive stroke.  The doctors said that their wasnt' any hope for him to recover, it was that severe.. He was only 67 years old and loved by so many..
I am slowly coming to terms with what has happened and it will take me some time to be able to concentrate on the fun things in my life, like scrapbooking and creating mini albums..
But, that shouldn't stop you from stopping by SOUS this week and getting to know our new DT members and seeing what amazing creations all of our lovely ladies have created for you..
I certainly hope to be posting layouts soon.. 
Hugs
Nanné

11 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your dad Nanné. Thinking of you and your family. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nanne, I'm so sorry about your dad, and he was so young, too!!! Will be praying for you and your family during this time of healing!! Take care!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nanne... my heart goes out to you with this terrible loss. I am so sorry to hear about your father. YOu and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nanne, I am so sorry to learn of your loss. Dad's are so special. Give yourself time to heal, it will take time. My prayers are certainly with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nanne, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. My prayers and thoughts are w/ you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with your family during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You take all the time you could possibley need..you still have so much on your plate right now. Thanks for sharing this with us..having support is such an important thing and you are very much loved by so many...

    xoxo your net bff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for your loss Nanne. I will be thinking of you during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear about your loss. Hang on to the good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry about your father's loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry to hear of your loss Nanne--my prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete