November 3, 2010

Very first Artist Printers Tray

Last summer when the hubby and I went to Florida to visit friends and family, I was lucky enough to find one of these 7-gypsies artist printers trays at a local scrapbook store and bought one immediately.. It was too big to fit in my suitcase (cause of all the other scrapbooking supplies I had stocked up on..LOL) and so I had to ship it over here to Finland.. 5 excrusiating weeks later and I finally received it..
Floren at Generations crafting knew how much I had fallen in love with Basic Grey Capella line and she was kind enough to donate the 6x6 stack so I could create something with it.. knowing how much I love making minis, I have plans on using it for that as well, but only needed a few sheets to fill the tray..

before I yap too much, I want to share a few close ups of the tray:








For Supplies Used:

7-Gypsies Artist tray-black
Basic Grey Capella line 6x6 papers
Prima roses
Prima say with pearls
Martha Stewart edge punch
lace
strings of pearls
 Hand made tags
computer journaling

Cricut expression
Cricut Cartridges:
Plantin Schoolbook: heart
Songbird: Title "Pieces of my!"

rub on words
and stickers


Another project finished..LOL
Thank you all so much for looking ..
Hope you have a great and creative rest of the week..
Hugs
Nanné

13 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Nanne'...love every detail of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nanne..it is just breathtaking!! I love it!! The design is wonderful and the pics are PRECIOUS!! So glad to hear from ya...you know I miss you guys!! I know about the stuffed suitcase...lol!! Couldn't you still celebrate Halloween??? I know I guess the stuff is not in Finland?? I know you must miss it! Giant Hugs, Dawn Gallop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh-my-word that is gorgeous! You always create wonderful things, Nanne, and this is simply amazing! It looks like I'm going to have to start carrying those Artist Printers Tray's in the store! ;) Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! What a special project.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too AWESOME! I just love how it turned out. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my! I have been wanting to try one of these! The Capella works beautifully for this! Love how you decorated the edges. Fabulous work, GF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Love the papers you use and your details/embellishments are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful-love all the details and what a special piece to have on display in your home. I keep telling myself to go buy one of those trays and make one for myself-maybe for christmas-I'll put it on my wish list thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! I love this!!! all of the lace and those darling little photos just make the perfect little display!! All of it is just perfect!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nanne, that is just beautiful. I have been wanting to try one of these. I have a new job with a cubicle and thought I could get a lot of pics in a small area. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Nanne! I've been wanting to do one myself. Just bought one by 7 Gypsies! I think I might do a Christmas theme! Love all the details and the use of the border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw this is so beautiful...what a treasure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGOSH GF this is beyond awesome...I love what you have created!Amazing I loveeee your work!Thanks for inspiring me to do one as well...
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete