November 2, 2010

Sweet Child of Mine Paper bag mini album-GC

Never too busy to create for Generations Crafting, I say...LOL  
Even though I have been spending some much needed time with my hubby cause he works a lot, 
I decided to spend most of last Sunday to create this cute little mini, that I made using small paper bags and I cut up a cereal box for the cover and binding... 
It measures 5x7 and I used the beautiful Websters Pages to decorate it..

Here are pictures of the inside in order as you flip through the album:

I have added 4 big pull out tags for 4x6 photos and a
space for journaling on the back of all tags.

I did some more fussy cutting.. Had so much fun and these papers should 
do make it easy..




Here I inked the edges after I fussy cut the flowers and then 
layerd them onto the page.



for supplies used:

small paper bags, when flap folded measures 5x7
chipboard for the cover (cereal boxes cut to right size)
Papers by : Websters Pages
Prima Flowers: white
Mulberry Flowers: red
buttons: bag-o-button
ribbon: Websters Pages

Fiskars Circle Punch: medium and large
staples
binder ring
random ribbons and fibers
Cardstock: white, green, blue, coral and cream
rub on words
Cricut Expression and cartridges:
Storybook: marquee
A Childs Year: leaves

That does it for me  for today.. Thank you ladies so much for stopping by and taking a look, I certainly apprecite you all a lot.. 
Generations Crafting has posted a new contest with some amazing blog candy to go to the winner, so do stop by the blog and join in on the fun.. Just click HERE
to enter the montly contest.
Have a great and creative week everyone..
Big Autumn Hugs
Nanné

6 comments:

  1. These are just FABULOUS!!!!! Love them all. You are the queen of tags and pockets! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what a cure little mini this made into. Love all the ways you come up with for making tags and pockets. I did my Gypsy update last night to get TBBM for free. So I'm excited to see what I can make now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nanne... you are the queen of minis!!! This one is fabulous!! I love all the tags and pockets... great for all the 'stuff' that we need to stash in our minis!!! Love it!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you out did yourself again...you are the queen of minis...I love the tags and pockets..you can add so many pics too it. I love how you cut the flowers and added them to make demension....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just GORGEOUS. I love all the tags and the flowers on this mini. Look at all the little pockets to hide photos in. I just love this. TFS

    ReplyDelete