September 13, 2010

Gears In Motion and Framed pics-DT

Happy Monday ladies.. I've been so busy having fun with these Bo Bunny Cambridge papers, that I refuse to throw any of it away.. took some of the scraps that were left over from a few layouts and decided to spoof up some plain jane white frames I had found on sale a while back..these really were just sitting on the shelf collecting dust..
So, here is the layout I made.. This is my son Aaron a few years ago, when he was going through his no hair Phase..LOL  a few years later and he went through his "Don't cut it!" phase..LOL

Seemed like no matter how many photos I took of this layout, they were all just a tiny bit blurry... so sorry about that.. 
and here are some close ups:


I had a blast with the cuttlbug and a Tim Holtz embossing folder I had found on ebay a few months back.. I think its called brick wall.. can't remember exactly.. But, I also inked em a little bit after embossing just to bring some of the brick work out a bit.. looks so kewl!!  :O)

then for the scraps.. I try so hard not to waste scraps and I seriously wanted to to use them all, but decided to just stick with a few choice colors..LOL
Here are the frames:

My son Adam is on the left and son Aaron is on the right..
alrighty then:
for supplies used:

Bo Bunny Cambridge Line: Dot, Post and Cobalt papers
White 7x5 frames
embellishments by Jolee's Boutique
Keys by K&Co
Tim Holtz Distress inks: walnut stain
ranger chalk inks: brown, green and orange

Cuttlebug
Tim Holtz embossing Folder: Brick Wall

Cricut cartridges
Indie Art: Gears
Plantin Schoolbook: Title Font
George and Basic Shapes: bricks

White Gel Pen for hand doodling

I do think that about does it for me .. I want to thank you all so much for looking and do stop by Generations Crafting and check out the idea Gallery.. 
Hugs
Nanné

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! Nanne this LO is soooooo cool!! I love the bricks and gears. Using the gears as the Os is a nice touch. Your frames came out wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.... love those bricks! Gorgeous work, very detailed. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nanne what a great "guy" layout!!! Love the gears and the brick embossing is fantastic... And your frames are gorgeous!!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative Nanne! Love the bricks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!! Love the bricks and the gears and the gears in the title for the 'o'. Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete