August 19, 2009

Million Dollar Baby

Here is a layout I did today (actually started on it yesterday). Its of my Daughter, my mom, moms friends and I on the beach in Florida.. We lived there, so it was just another normal day.. I'm the big fat pregnant one in the bottom photo on the left, my mom is standing next to me and then my DD and my moms friend the skinny one on the right..LOL
close up of the right corner where I layerd some leaves, shells and sand dollars. they are actually light tan, I dont' know why they look so pink.. OH! and a close up of me all big and prego.
I did add a lot of stickle to this layout..being a sunny day at the beach, I think it deserved a bit of glimmer..
Aaaaw. Here is the million dollar baby.. she was such a little ham back at the tender age of 4..
Here is a side view of all the layering I did.. I like the way it came out..

supplies used:
  • Cricut cart: Lifes a beach: waves, flowers, leaves, sand dollars, lizards, title, palm trees and sun
  • Cricut cart: Paper Doll Dress Up: Shells
  • Cricut cart: George and basic shapes: circles
  • Papers: DCWV Summer Glitter Stack
  • Card stock: light blue, light green, light yellow, red, tan, brown and bright green
  • Stickle: light green, cinnamon, light blue, orange and yellow
  • pop dots
  • fiskars border punch: lace
  • Tim Holtz distress ink: blue denim, brown, green and black
  • ink: red and light blue
  • chalk: orange, red, green, brown and blue
  • cricut design studio for welding and stretching.
thank you all so much for looking and don't forget to share some love..
Cheers

11 comments:

  1. loving this one Nanne...just beautiful...you never stop surpising me with all your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love love it! Great sun and I love the sand dollars for Os. FAntastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME......
    Wow Nanne...I do love this one...
    wow!
    Big Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout Nanne, what you can do with a Cricut cut is truly amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the layering, stickles, popping, and the shadowing on the cute little embellishments. Another masterpiece! Can't you come to my house to help me scrapbook?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fab layout Nanne, love all the layering, just beautiful.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Nanne! This is beautiful! So many great details, really, really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love all of the stickles! I just did a layout with the waves and stickles! The layers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGOSH Nanne I LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout!!! You did an awesome job on this perfectly done!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow-what a masterpiece! I love it!

    ReplyDelete