Here is the front cover.. I printed some images off of the internet..
A page for her to add her own photos.. I stickled the title.
I also added some pockets.. the bottom tags are glued down, but the on the left hand side, she can pull the top tag out and journal on it, or what ever she wants..
This is the last page.. these images I also got from the internet.
and yet, another close up..
- Cricut cart: Opposites Attract (title font "In love with a vampire")
- Cricut cart: Graphically Speaking (Scalloped circles)
- Papers Used: HTTP Classic Sarapapers (thin enough)
- Cardstock: red and white
- ribbon: red, white, white lace, red fiber and black fiber
- black flowers
- red flowers
- buttons: black and red
- stickle: black and x-mas red
- large eyelets
- 3 binder rings
- spray adhesive and zig two way glue
- Tim Holtz distressing ink: black and walnut stain
- red ink (inked the flowers)
- glue dots
- brad-metallic red