June 9, 2009

Becoming A Bride Layout

This is the last layout I had to finish for the album..whew!!..cut it kind of close..but, its finished and the lady I made it for liked it very much..
I used George cart to cut the matting squares..
the heart was stretched using DS and I used the Plantin Schoolbook for the heart cut. I also used some stickers that came with the paper stack.
I cut the title using the Opposites Attract cart..I stickled the BRIDE with icicle.

"Its your day", tag and heart I cut using the George cart... I stickled that as well..

Supplies Used:

  • Basic Grey: Bittersweet paper stack and stickers
  • Cricut cart: George and basic shapes-matting, "Its your day", flowers above heart.
  • Cricut cart: Opposites Attract- Title "Becoming A Bride"
  • Cricut cart: Plantin Schoolbook- Big heart
  • Cricut cart: Home Accent- Flourish around heart
  • cricut design studio-which is making my internet crash!
  • Flowers by Artemio
  • leaves by Rayher
  • Basic Grey half pearls
  • Buttons by Bag-O-Button<-- love these..!!

thank you all very much for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment