May 17, 2009

Tonka Toddler..




I love making layouts of my kids when they were little.. Brings back so many memories that you tend to forget along the way through out the years..
Here's my oldest son, Aaron when he was about 2 yrs old.. We were at his aunt Cathie's house.. He loved the big playschool trucks her kids had..
the story behind the layout: Aaron's daddy and Grampa are both Auto service technicians.. so, I wrote a little poem around the edge of a little boy wanting to be just like his daddy and grampa.. I thought that was cute..
  • DCWV- Summer glitter stack
  • Dark red and Dark blue card stock
  • tool stickers by Jolees<-- hope I spelled that right
  • Cricut Graphically Speaking cart for "built tough" and the nutts..
  • Cricut All Mixed UP cart for the "Tonka Toddler!"..
  • Cricut George cart for the stars
  • Cricut Accent Essentials cart for the frame around the picture
  • Cricut My community cart for the cars and road
  • www.scrapbook.com for the poem- Little boys!
  • red ribbon
Hope I didn't forget anything..
thank you so much for looking and all comments are highly appreciated..hugs!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!This Is AWESOME!! LOVE what you did to the stars from George!!! Thanks for inspiring me!I LOVE coming to your blog!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have left something for you on my blog!!!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have said it before, but your pages are by far my favorite I have seen, and I have seen a lot! They are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete