May 31, 2009

New Addition..

I have been wanting to make a layout with this picture for so long and finally got the chance today.. I added the flowers (blue and pink) to go along with what Amber is wearing..She loved this outfit..
Here is just a close up of the flowers and her outfit, and the new baby of course..LOL
This baby boy is Adam Daniel, my youngest son.. This picture was taken back in 1994..that seems like such a long time ago..

I added this for Amber.. this is refering to Amber and Adams bond.. they are still very close and have always gotten along with each other.. friends!!

  • cricut cart: All Mixed up-text on tags
  • cricut cart: George and basic shapes- Tags
  • cricut cart: Graphically speaking- Title: new addition and butterflies
  • cricut cart: Accent Essentials for the base cut underneath the photo
  • circut cart: Home Accent Essentials-Leaves
  • K & co 12x12 classic K Margo papers
  • Cricut design studio- welding, stretching and shrinking.
  • inking and chalking
  • stickle: Green and blue
  • Stamped swirl
  • flowers by petaloo
  • buttons-light blue and pink
Thank you all so much for looking and comments are highly appreciated..

2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH!!! I LOVE this LO!!!I have something for you on my blog!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh how adorable!! I came by when I saw your ice cream lo......HOW CUTE is that!!!! I didn't get to leave a comment earlier....my baby fussing!! But I wanted you to know how wonderful and talented you are and how amazed i am every time I see your los. It is a real treat!!!!! Thank YOU!! Dawn :)

    ReplyDelete