May 18, 2009

DD Sweet Sixteen










My Clone..LOL My DD, Amber's school picture from when she was 16yrs old.. Teenagers are usually anything but sweet at that age, but she gave it her best shot.. I love her regardless of little bad behavior..LOL When she brought these pics home, my mom commented on how much she looks like me.. You should of seen the look of horror on her face..LOL
I put 16 roses around her picture to represent the sixteenth birthday..

the poem surrounding the edge of the layout reads:
This special time comes only once
Turning sweet 16.
Loving memories of yesterday,
a young lady can be seen
But in the eyes of her biggest fans
she's still a little girl
and time can't erase those wonder years
but the years have made a pearl
  • K&Co- Wild Saffron
  • Cricut Cart: Walking In My Garden- Roses, butterflies and roseleaves
  • Cricut Cart: Home Accent- Swirls picture frame
  • Cricut Cart: Opposites Attract-Title
  • paper leaves -bought at store
  • pearl babysbreath-stash!
  • Stickle- Yellow, lime green and cinnamon
TFL

1 comment:

  1. She is sooo beautiful! Love how you did the 16 roses....very special addition to your LO!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete