April 3, 2009

Flower girl/morsiustyttö







Another Layout done for the wedding album I am working on. I spent 4 days making it. I have been working a lot this week, so I haven't had much time to work on the album.
I used the new cart I received (accent essentials) making the swirls, flowers and leaves. I also used George and Opposites attract for the title.. I stickled the name (Linnea- she is aged 4yrs old) so it would stand out more. I bought some butterflies from my neighborhood craft store and thought they would look nice on the layout.
The papers I used are very thin silk type and have a shiny surface, so they were kind of hard to work with.
I also made some swirls using pink colored wire and added some jade crystal brads for the centers of the flowers.. The picture makes it seem darker than it really is. These are all very soft pastel colors.. pink, green and cream.
hei Kaikille.
Tässä Layout minun kaverini hää albuumiin. Olen ollut paljon tällä viikolla töissä ja ei ole ollut paljon aikaa askarella. Käytin ohutta kiiltävää paperia (värit vaaleanpunainen, vaaleanvihreaä ja kerma) minkä ostin Sinellistä. kuviot (kukat, lehdet ja kiekurat) olen leikannut Provon Cricutilla. Perhoset ja vaaleanpunaisen vaijerin ostin Tiimarista. Kuvat ovat tummempia kun oikeasti, mutta pienestä kuvasta missä perhosia näkee oikeat värit..pehmeät!
Kiitos kun katsoitte. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment