April 18, 2009

Cookbook in the making.




I am working on a cookbook for my daughters birthday coming in May. She will be 20yrs and has just recently moved into her own apartment. she loves to cook and often ask me how do I make this or that.. so, I thought it would be a nice gift to give her a book of her own, with all of her favorites.
These pages will posted into a binder and the binder will have 3-4 different sections in it. One for appetizers, side dishes, main courses and desserts.
Hopefully she will like it and it will be something kept in the family, passed down from generation to generation.

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter will treasure this! I have been wanting to do a cook book forever....awesome job.
    What a nice way to keep the recipes she grew up on.
    TFS
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete